Mo' Judy

 Hi all,

Another Judy morning update. Get it below:

Mega - Mediafire - Zippyshare

There's a few question floating around on F95zone that I want to address here too:

1. Just downloaded the new build, but it seems like I'm hitting all the same dead ends as the last build on Judy's path. Am I missing something?

 -  I think everything should be up to date. I know I didn't respond to this but I did have someone mention it on the blog. Let me know if things persist.

 2. Is it only a text based game?

-  Yes, it is only text based. Honestly, it is its own thing. Visuals are just going to bog things down (development and what not). The appeal is mainly the choose-your-own-adventure aspect of it, it's just not complete enough yet to be satisfying, I think. 

3. "So.... maybe limit the scope ? Even "only" 5 target that finish are better than dozen that never leave chapter 1 of their story."

- Yeah, things are a bit more focused now with the parents. Who I'll work on is subject to change but I am holding back on the whole 'open-world' and non-family aspect of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?