Upload and updates

 Hey all,

Get it below:

Mega - Zippy - Mediafire

Sorry about the delay but I really wanted to finish some scenes for Judy's evening content. I was able to expand the assault scene quite a bit. You reach it if you watch TV, stand and force yourself on her. The other scenes are still a little incomplete but it's the nature of having multiple decisions that branches wildly.

So, going forward, it will be weekly subscribestar releases. You can find the page to support me here. I really appreciate it if you can, if not, there will still be bi-weekly public releases on this page. That is subject to change as we go but I think that's pretty fair for now.

I'll advertise on Reddit and F95zone for more publicity very soon here. Every time that I do though, there's an influx of people who typically have a lot to complain about because the game is still quite incomplete. I suppose that's just normal but hopefully I'll be able to round off a lot of currently present option.

I'm hoping with the Jim content that it'll be easy to write and I'll be able to add things real quick. I'm also pretty dedicated to Judy so there'll still be that, at least to some amount. :D I'm sure no one will really complain about it.

In my testing and bug searches, I have found a considerable amount of broken logic. It's really because what's there has been worked on such a long time ago that it's not as good as current stuff. I suppose that's a net positive but it will require some going over with a fine-tooth comb. Lastly, I'm not going quite as fast as I'd like but the desire and drive is still there. With Jim's content, it should pick up speed so there's that. Hope ya'll are doing well. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?