Hehe, blunder

 So it occurred to me that I've been using reborn and revival for the R portion of Sex and Sex Again. Let it be known that it stands for REVIVAL. I'll try and maintain consistency. It's been a 6-7 year on-and-off project of mine at this point and things will be off.

Pretty darn big blunder on my end, I suppose. Entertainment all around.

I posted on reddit in several forums under IcarusDragonRB and updated the subscribestar page. I'll repeat the information I wrote below:

Thank you for your interest in SaSAR! If you all are not already aware, this game is being developed full time. There will always be a free public version of it, however subscribers for any duration of time will get the finished premium product. I'm estimating 1-2 years for 1.0 version release. After that, my subscriptions will stop and I will continue developing it while charging a standard full price. I understand that a market's not really established for text-based erotica, however going off of popular media, such as video games and books compared with current erotic pricing available, I estimate an value between $60-120 for around 3 million words or 6600 pages, which comes out to be 55 pages for each dollar spent at $120 and double that for $60. The future is now, ya'll and if I have to set the standard then so be it. So if you like what's there, pledge for one month, quit and profit. I urge you to take advantage of it. Not to be pushy but there's worst things to get for $3.

 Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?