Game update

 Hi everyone,

Here's the public update. Get it below:

Mega - Zippyshare - Mediafire

There’s a slight pause of content while I consider the user interface. It’s not something that I want to dwell on but I’ve been putting a lot of things off. Essentially, I don’t always test from a player perspective and the game suffers a bit because of it. I played it on android and it’s definitely a poorer experience than desktop. I’ll run a poll to see what people think but I'm taking some time to flush out the game mechanics. It'll give ya'll an idea of what the game's about. Still ironing out how it should look but seems decent so far.

Definitely needs polish everywhere. Such is life.

As a side note, a lot of these web applications do not have the friendliest interface. I'm stuck wondering what the heck I should be doing on the blog, subscribestar, reddit and f95zone. Every single one has it's own rules and settings that I tend to mix up because I'm learning them all at once. It'll get easier but I can still complain about it. Thanks for hearing me vent.

Comments

  1. Hello, kind sir. I hope you well, and always strive for greatness. I want to sincerely rhanking you for your hard work, for your game had fullfill the desire of many people had in the form of beautiful digital literature. Regardless of controversial topics and many mundane matters related to the game, we do hope you will finish this game. Once again we thank you for your dedication and effort to craft this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the sex skill problem hasn't been resolved sir. You can check what i mean, by going through the mother's route. Solicit for sex. Trick her. Choose aggresive. And she cant have orgasm. The skill check value is = $psexskill. Please, look this up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am aware there are some broken calculations in places. I've been fixing them where I find them but will have to do a fine-tooth comb to complete it. I'll take a look here and fix it for this next update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?