Weekly changes

 Hi all,

This week's content update is below. Get it here:

Mega - Zippy - Mediafire

So, a few things. Weekends are increasingly busy for me so I've decided to change updates to Mondays for the sake of simplicity. My housing situation should stabilize in another week or two so it should be smooth sailing after that.

I've been looking into AI generated art, got curious and generated some pictures for the vanilla Jones family. Yay! It's included in this week's update but will most likely just be up as banner and decorations after. I'll be updating the look of a few things here and there but the images are not perfect. I personally don't like some aspects of them as they are very idealized and more sexy then what the vanilla should be. The girls were more interesting to generate and the boys got weird. It took a lot to get normal looking people, lol. The technology isn't there yet but it seems pretty decent. I think a little visual aid should help with marketing and what not too, so we shall see.

Other than that, thank you for your patience. Really, I'd rather not involve my personal life in all of this but there are reasons behind the lateness. Much apologies to all. Either way, I should be back to 'normal' Monday updates from here on out. Looking forward to it all! Thank you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?