Hehe

Haha, I read some online comments saying that it's broken. Yes, I know it's broken, it's more proof of concept than anything. I'm hoping to get a more stable version out in 2 weeks. Also, people didn't like the male images. Eh, can't please everyone (or anyone). Good thing is, I'm mentally well enough to know it doesn't matter cause at worst they say it sucks and at best they ask what's next. I realized that even though I think it's relatively easy to do, just time consuming, that isn't the case... it's very complicated. At one point it will get good enough to garner a lot of attention then I'll be like, where's the haters? Such is life. But yes, more in contact and more regular releases. I should be able to add positions and people into the sex system easily once there are no more bugs. That is the draw of it imo but story elements also need to be added to round it out first. But that's just one day of internet sleuthing. Still a 2025 release date and the price is right so *shrug*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?