Update 2

Hi everyone, here’s this week’s addition. Get it below:

Mega - Zippy - Mediafire

There’s a decent update for Judy's night content. There's a lot of shuffling around as I'm not happy with the options that were there. It should be a little more dynamic and have a few more interesting things to do. Some of the branches are completed but they're mostly the ones that do end in 'failure' or story progression instead of sex.

As I’m getting her story more flushed, I’m including branches that can spawn from it. The conditions are a little obscured but they are there and should/will eventually work. I’m really liking this aspect of it because the world feels more flushed out when events or characters can be inserted to change the story, whether it’s being caught, running into or just having options to include others. It is very much a family story and I do want to continue to emphasize that for narrative and consistency's sake.

I think for the most part, everything canonically makes sense right now, however there are some logic breaks when flags aren’t set up properly. I test and catch a majority of them but can’t account for everything in one go. It’ll probably just be a rolling issue because I do need to introduce new flags/conditions which sometimes means going through old text/code to integrate them.

With that said, I’m trying to find a method to my updating madness but it’s quite difficult. It’s a spiderweb of decisions and tangents, some of which I am more inspired to write than others, however I am hoping to close a lot of open scenes that are currently available with Judy. I believe within another update or two, I will be more or less happy with it and will move onto Jim’s (the dad’s) female player character content. The story is not gender exclusive but the sex will be. I’ll most likely rework what’s already there and add several other options throughout the day. I don't have it in black and white but I do have a pretty good understanding of what I want for all the other family members.

I'm assuming most people who play my game are men. I don’t know the actual interest in the female content but I do find it compelling enough to explore. From the twin daughter’s point of view, there’s a lot more temptation and talking than real acting as I feel it’s more to character. I believe men/women do have different ways of courting and will write their stories accordingly. Once again, haven’t received much feedback although what’s there isn’t too impressive anyways, so yeah. We shall have to see.

I'm still working on subscribestar and updating my F95zone forum. Taking my time with it because I do my own PR and I'm not great at that but things should be up by the middle or end of this week. (I also like my crazy naming scheme. It is Month/Year/Version. 0123B. As in January 2023 version B. The alphabet resets every month so first February release will be 0223A. It makes sense for now but can change. Just a little FYI.) Take care, ya'll.

Comments

  1. You might want to reconsider the naming scheme. It's good for now, but what about next year? You have "0123B" now, but in December it'll be "1223" and then go back down to "0124" next January. To prevent confusion down the road you might want to change it to year/month ie: "2301", so December would be "2312" and next January would be ""2401". This way it's a continuous increasing order, instead of going up and down every year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?