Life's wrench

 Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late update, get it below:

Mega - Zippy - Mediafire

There's instructions on how to get to the new content on the front page.

So, I hesitate to share my life with ya'll but I think it's better than withholding information... Two things: 

1. I was sick for all of last week, sleeping quite a bit. Shockingly, this is not writing and I wasn't able to get as much done. I'm getting better and hoping to make up for lost time with next week's update.

2. My housing situation was supposed to stabilize in the new year but unfortunately, that's not the case. So, I need to move in the near future here and the process of doing so is stressful and time consuming.

I am aware of some criticism here and there, and I completely agree.  However, there is no pleasing everyone, so instead of getting bogged down by negativity, I'm just trying to remain resilient and do what I can do, allowing room for mistakes and disappointment. Honestly, I don't know how to do it any other way so there it is. I appreciate your patience and continued support. I also read good things and it means a lot. I can't address everyone personally but will try to address most things. Hopefully, I'll hit a more comfortable stride once turbulence dies down. Thanks again!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?