Quality of life changes

Hi everyone,

I read some feedback last week that had a simple suggestion that I think really improves the user experience. The option to just end the day and reset everything will be on the left hand side, over the save and restart option. It is much needed as the game is easily unplayable. Its kind of obvious now that that button should have always been there and it wasnt that hard to do. Subscribers get first pick at it for now, general release with more content next week.


Essentially, I am building a big chaotic city and I place a lot of doors that do not have handles or open into nothing. Ideally these are obscure places you may never see but due to the grand scale, its not there yet. If you do run into dead ends and incompletions, simply end the day and it should progress to a nextday state. I've had plenty of similar fixes I've wanted to do and held off until Ive forgotten about them. This is very much one of those things.


With that said, I've decided to pour resources into new bedroom scenes which will act as a player hub. Everything is centralized and should be repeatable, that way you can actually cultivate your character as you wait for new content. Simply restart or end your day and re-explore with the indicated front page prompts for new material. It shouldnt break in future updates but you never know.


Im still working with some math and mechanics. Like other aspects of the game, I hope to have some nuance there so that stat gains are rewarding in both a story and mechanical sense. Essentially, I want to balance it so that you can play never using the back button and it'd still be pretty easy to gain stats and succeed. I understand that people have lives and wont bog them down for it.


Thats it from me, pretty excited about the near future and hoping to impress. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?