Inside voices

Yeah, I appreciate the leeway. You can be the greatest writer ever but if you can’t market, or program or whatever then it’s kind a mute point. If anything, timing is my greatest failing and that has to do with being unable to coordinate being a writer, programer, tester, advertiser and marketer. I’m sorry if the dozen or so people who have pledged feel like they haven’t gotten their $3’s worth. I haven’t received it either as there’s a minimum threshold so we’re just talking about pretend money and investments at the moment. But what’s there is iterative, meaning to be built upon. I don’t really want to spend time defending myself but some games will give you 3 panels for choice so I dunno. These are the beginning brushstrokes of a much larger piece of work and if you can see its promise, great. If you can’t, sit tight, it’ll just get clearer until a $3 ask is a no brainer. If I sound desperate, I am at month 14 of my project and honestly could have timed things to work out better for myself but that’s all in hindsight. Either way, time marches forward and all I can do is put on more foundation before carving. It’s not like there’s a blueprint to do this sitting around somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snippet

Update!

Curious?